Lengthening Study Habits With Music

Sunday, April 3, 2011

"To My Forgetful Wife, Elise. release VII"

02.21
To the Woman whose Love I will yearn for endlessly, My Wife, Elise.

Though I have been so much privileged to be able to see you almost every day, I still could not stand being jealous of your friends who can hold you so dear in their arms while you share laughters brought about by your ecstatic conversations.

You may describe these things as shallow and senseless yet they haunt me each time I stay unnoticed at your background. I feel so helpless when I know I could do so much just to let these things show. But I got to be honest that even though I can clearly understand my situation I still dread the possibility of rejection.

I regret times like these when I can only convey what I feel through words pristinely and with eloquence. I pray that these times may eventually end with a dreamy confession. But until that moment arrives, I may have to stay secretly and hopelessly in love with you, Elise.

"To My Forgetful Wife, Elise."

*"Y-yes milady?", Elise replies stammering.
"I just came in to check on how you were doing my dear"
"I am perfectly fine milady, you need not to worry of me"

Elise struggles to find courage in speaking up to M.O.T.H, she grips the stack of papers that she was just trying to begin reading again since after waking up on that fateful morning. After M.O.T.H had checked her out, she hid the letters under her pillows and tried to get herself to sleep. She has got no more energy left on her after the encounter from the dreadful lady of the House.

No comments:

Post a Comment