Lengthening Study Habits With Music

Sunday, April 3, 2011

"To My Forgetful Wife, Elise. release IV"

02.17
To My Precious Wife, Elise.

These are times when I wake up and could only pray to God to keep you safe. It's such a shame that among thousands of words that have existed until this day, no word can still explicitly express the way I feel every time I long to see you. A concoction of anxiety and excitement. An eccentric blend of sadness accompanied by the sweet flavor of wishful thinking fills the back of my head every time I come to think of you in these solitary times.

My thoughts are with you, wherever you are.
I love you my whole life, Elise.


*Pictures fill the first of the drawers of the desk on which the letters are laid. Elise could see herself on those pictures but could not recognize everyone else. There are an awful lot of questions she wants to ask her head, hoping that her memory can still serve her good. And as her skull slowly starts to break as she concentrate her efforts into remembering things, she starts to wonder if her "husband" who wrote those letters also had pictures of himself or together with Elise even. She composed herself and tried to find if there exists their Wedding Picture

"To My Forgetful Wife, Elise."

No comments:

Post a Comment