Lengthening Study Habits With Music

Sunday, April 3, 2011

"To My Forgetful Wife, Elise. release I"

2.15


To My Beloved Wife, Elise.
Today, I have seen you drown your self in deep thought whilst among your studies.

I failed to find the book which I usually read every time I try to unwind and instead snatched that history/novel book which I enjoy too but rather less. I catch a glimpse of you minute by minute, to a point when i am not even paying attention to that of which is at my hand. I think of an excuse every now and then just to justify my turning of sight towards where you sat and contemplated.

Not for the first time, you had driven me to think of getting at my studies also. For the past, this kind of feeling has made me survive my every day.

I turned down the book and took my way home.

And yes, I have written this letter years before our union and I pray to our God to reconcile my longings into His plans so as to fulfill what i have ambitiously declared.

I love you, Elise.

*And with this journal, I start my senseless effort to write a story out of sheer will about Elise waking up one day only to find herself without her memories and a handful of papers on a desk beside her bed.

"To My Forgetful Wife, Elise."

No comments:

Post a Comment