Lengthening Study Habits With Music

Sunday, April 3, 2011

"To My Forgetful Wife, Elise. release V"

02.19
To the Silhouette against my Sunsets, My Wife, Elise.

As you turned to say goodbye, sunlight gleamed pass your cheeks and at that moment I felt jealous of the Sun, for it to be able to kiss you goodbye as it ends our day. What bliss it might have been for a certain Creation of God. But I could spare no time to sulk and to get down being negative again about what I lack. Instead, I thanked God for allowing me to have found you and constantly asked Him if he would permit me to be right beside you more often than always and much longer than eternity.

I continue to ask God's blessing, while I formulate plans on how to impress your Mother.

No tulips, no love letters (that i can courageously send), no phone calls, no silverworks,  no confessions.
All I am able to do to win you as my bride is to arduously finish my studies and to ask God that He keep you until I make  my self deserving of you.

Until that time comes, I shall love you in a subtle way, Elise.

"To My Forgetful Wife, Elise."


*Elise suddenly finds herself walking down the long winding stairs towards a table where her breakfast is served. The Elderly Lady clasps her hands from behind her and guides her towards her chair. She is made to sit comfortably by one maid, who looks far more younger than the others who were standing behind the Elderly Lady. She almost did not see them, if it wasn't for the Elderly Lady who again rolled the curtains and poured light into the room.

Elise was left alone just before she finished her meal, the younger maid stayed with her.

"If I may ask, who could that old woman be?",Elise whispered to the maid as if she can feel the Lady's presence lurking somewhere near.

"We only know her by a title, Mistress of The House. She doesn't own the Mansion, though. And when left by ourselves, we call her M.O.T.H for short. But you milady! Are a Beautiful Butterfly to behold.", exclaimed the maid as if she is in the presence of someone Divine.

No comments:

Post a Comment