Lengthening Study Habits With Music

Sunday, April 3, 2011

"To My Forgetful Wife, Elise. release VI"

02.20
To the Painter that has Stroked a Wide Smile on My Sullen Countenance, My Wife, Elise.

Earlier this day, I was so close to losing what's left of my sanity as brought about by the constant hammer strikes of Life unto my Existence. I felt as though I was stripped bare and had been left to die in some cold place comparable to the likes of Siberia. But that feeling was much greater than being in Exile. Even more miserable than Pandora's Grief as she unleashed Chaos into the World, for she had Hope at the very least, while I felt betrayed by any signs of a promising future.

Reciprocation. If only the Elise of My Time could reciprocate my obvious intentions, then i could still manage to endure more and forbear complaining. However, she could not, unless, perchance I can find the Courage to Confess.

And I don't have the right to blame Elise for my own fault, my Cowardice.

And even though I consider my self a Pragmatic person, I can not make Elise' passivity an excuse and find someone who loves me rather than choose the one I am in love with. Regrets just kills me.

Besides, a man could not resort to calling out to Satan if God does not answer back when he calls. He may just be busy doing preparations for a grand Surprise for the man.

Hence, I will continue to live with Elise forever in my Thoughts and perhaps One Day at my side.



"To My Forgetful Wife, Elise."

*Elise is troubled. The young maid has told her that all of the workers in the Mansion were brought by a carriage and were blindfolded. So, no person can give her any details of where exactly they are and as result of Elise' strolls, she could dwell only with the obvious fact that the Mansion is erected in the middle of a Valley surrounded with Hills that are thick with trees.

But of all the workers in the Mansion, M.O.T.H has had the longest stay and may even be knowledgeable about her presence there. However, Elise feels something eerie about the woman.

Elise must find a way to displace herself away from the Mansion and fast. For in the deep recesses of her mind, she detects a scheme that may endanger her life and she finds hope through her "husband". If she can find him soon then he may be able to shed light upon the mystery on which she is situated, like the way M.O.T.H sheds light in her room by unrolling the curtains while Elise is indulged in her thoughts.

"Hello, darling..."

No comments:

Post a Comment