Lengthening Study Habits With Music

Sunday, April 3, 2011

"To My Forgetful Wife, Elise. release II"

02.16
To My Dear Wife, Elise

I have seen you fall ill not for the first time, but every time you do I try as hard as i could to make you feel that I care. I may have sometimes been a pest trying to remind you of things you might have known already.

And every time, I regret not being fully able to  make you feel cared for. I just end up sulking and eventually hate my self for being as inefficient as rocks might be on the shore only facing the wrath of the ocean waves.

I will prove my self worthy of you Elise.

And one day, I may have to be able to make you smile for each day of your life.

I love you forever and a day.

*Elise still runs her hands through each paper. She recognizes that she is the one being mentioned in the letters but could not get an idea as to who wrote her these. With nothing to remember, she is now scared as to where she is right now and who might have brought her there. From the way things are arranged around the room, it is evident that wherever she is right now, it must be owned by someone very wealthy.

"To My Forgetful Wife, Elise."

No comments:

Post a Comment